March Message from the Manager
Meeting member needs
Burke-Divide Electric Cooperative is more than just a power supplier. We also have a skilled team of licensed and insured electricians on staff to help you with your electrical projects.
A number of years ago, Burke-Divide Electric Cooperative identified a need amongst our membership for access to more licensed electricians. Our electrician department started with one electrician and has grown to three.
We have two electricians who work out of the Crosby outpost and serve members in the western part of the cooperative’s service territory and one electrician who works out of the Kenmare outpost and serves members in the eastern part of the cooperative’s service territory.
Our electricians are available to assist members and non-members within the cooperative’s service territory with a wide variety of services, including:
• Upgrading electrical service
• Installing services to homes and farm shops
• Wiring farm shops, storage buildings, and bin sites
• Lighting installation and maintenance
• Identifying voltage problems
• Assisting with household electrical repairs
• Installing standby generators
• Locating and repairing underground faults
• Locating private underground lines
We also stock a variety of common electrical wiring supplies including wire, outlets, switches and circuit breakers that are available for purchase.
For additional information or to arrange for electrician services, contact the cooperative’s Member Services Department at 1-800-472-2983.
Until next time,