2013 Grant Recipients
Five Operation Round Up grants, totaling $5,500, were awarded to area organizations in 2013 from the Burke-Divide Electric Operation Round Up fund.
- The Crosby Senior Citizens received $1,000 to help refinish the hardwood flooring in their building.
- The Portal City Memorial Park was awarded $500 to use toward the purchase of a new lawn mower and a sit-on digger for the park sandbox.
- The Grenora Elementary Playground Committee received $1,000 to use toward playground and basketball court upgrades.
- The Crosby Kids Daycare was awarded $1,000 to purchase an air conditioner, dishwasher and vacuum cleaner for the daycare facility.
- The Crosby Blue Line Club received $2,000 to use toward the purchase of tables, chairs and a sound system for the Northwest Health and Wellness Center.